Re: PMS? fever, aches, flu-like symptoms – Naturopathic Medicine Network

Re: PMS? fever, aches, flu-like symptoms

Posted by Jen on 10/27/06 8:37:52 AM as a reply to
PMS? fever, aches, flu-like symptoms

I figured I would check the web regarding this, cause I’m having the same problem right now. I was really emotional yesterday, one of those crying fits, then felt really down all day. By 6:00 I was at work and just could not get comfortable. I wasn’t sure if I was coming down with something. My upper back muscles where killing me, my boobs, headache I was very uncomfortable, then I got a fever that night, burning up, my back and neck were stiff and my boobs were still bothering me. My husband thinks I’m getting the flue, cause my allergies have been bothering me for several weeks. But I think it has to do with my pms. Also I have had salt cravings severe in the last couple of days, more than I have ever had before. Im turning 35 next month and have 3 kids. I really feel I have gone through that 7 year change. I also experience pubic hair pimples right before my period. It is so grose, I never had anything like that before. And in the last year I have gained weight and Im having trouble getting it off this time. Anyone have similar things happen to them?

Name/Nickname:
Subject:
Enter combination shown above:
[ Different Combination ]