Re: Overwhelmed and in need of advice

Re: Overwhelmed and in need of advice

Posted by gregory ashby on 11/15/00 at 02:46 PM

[Reply to This Post]
[Return to RoundTable]

As was said earlier there is legal requirement

to be a naturopathy in most states.

So I ask you this question. If your child was

sick and need some kind medical care and you

did not want to go to a regular MD. Would take

your child to someone you have know idea about

there training. Or would you chose someone

who a legitmate degree from a accredited university??

Please wisely. If you choose Clayton’s, which is

a good college, please look at your ability to

have an efficent practice. Also would section a

doctor who got his degree though the mail????

Submit Your Reply
Your Name
Your Email