Mirena Awakening! – Naturopathic Medicine Network

Mirena Awakening!

Posted by michelle on 01/18/07 12:03:48 AM

I am having mine removed in the morning…my husband suggested several months ago that it was causing me a lot of my problems. I had attributed it to getting older, now 33, an being a stay at home mom with 2 small children.

Symptoms that I have had and have seen listed from others on this site and curezone.com are as follows

Anxiety

Depression

Mood Swings/Irritability

Severely dry skin

no sex drive

pain after intercourse

night sweats

breast soreness

low appetite

no energy -no motivation

Raging fits of anger

stammering

twitching

memory loss

Tiredness

hair growth on face breasts

periodic numbness in toes only

headaches

Purple spots under eyes

Maybe not all are attributed to the Mirena, but I see enough overwhelming evidence to support 90% of these on this site and the other one I listed above.

It has ruined my life for the past 3 and 1/2 yr’s. I snap at my kids, and overreact to minute things.

My dr. put me on antidepressants and anti anxiety meds…now i know it’ not me it’s that stupid IUD.

I could cry right now, just thinking about what i have been through and what i’ve put my family through.

My husband wants to sue, and we may contact an attorney. I jsut want to be back to myself again so I can enjoy life and my family.

Lately kI feel so disconnected with my children and my husband, like i don’t care much about anything anymore.

I’m so glad to get this thing out tomorrow…and my DR. better listen to me, i have written a list of all symptoms and printed some posts from the curezone website to back up what I am saying.

Hope this helps soemone else otu there….I’d like to save other good women from the misery that MIRENA brings to not only your life, but those who live with you!

Michelle

Reply Posted By Date & Time
Re: Mirena Awakening! April 0 05/06/07 11:51:07 AM
Re: Mirena Awakening! Dawn 0 01/31/07 11:46:45 AM
Re: Mirena Awakening! Imajika 1 01/24/07 10:39:23 AM
Re: Mirena Awakening! KMW 0 01/23/07 2:14:53 PM
Re: Mirena Awakening! claire 1 01/19/07 4:44:30 PM

Name/Nickname:
Subject: