Re: Stomach Pain

Saturday, Feb 19, 2005

Re: Stomach Pain

Posted by Mary Alice Evans on 12/07/04 at 08:38 PM

[Reply to This Post]
[Return to RoundTable]

Hi Jagan,

You may have what’s called Hiatal Hernia (the stomach is up under the diaphragm) and you could also have an ulcer because of it. If so, you need to get a chiropractor or body worker to pull down the stomach and also close the ileocecal valve in the colon. Hiatal Hernia can be very painful and even feel like you’re having a heart attack. Because the stomach is pushed up under the diaphragm, the stomach is unable to properly digest food, causing “heartburn””, etc. Let me know if you need the name of a doctor of naturopathy, chiropractor or body worker who can help. Hope you are able to feel much better soon!